Update: The Stablegains service has now been discontinued.
You can withdraw UST directly from Stablegains into a wallet address on the Terra network (assuming the network is operational). You can do so e.g. with an account on an exchange like KuCoin. You can trade UST on an exchange e.g. for USDC, USD or other digital assets.
Here’s a guide to withdrawing UST:
- Open the withdrawal pane in the Stablegains web app (not live in the mobile app at the moment).
- Choose your withdrawal method as UST - see below.
- Add your UST withdrawal address.
- This is the address you wish to transfer the funds from Stablegains to.
- If you are sending this to an account on an exchange, e.g. KuCoin you should enter your Terra deposit address provided by that exchange. You can see specific guides of transferring into KuCoin on this link.
- Importantly, make sure the UST withdrawal address is on the Terra network. Otherwise funds can be lost.
- Memo: depending where you want to withdraw the funds to you might need to add a memo as provided by the destination.
- Please note: transfers to KuCoin require a memo as shown in your KuCoin account.
- Select how much you want to withdraw
- Hit Request withdrawal.
How we process UST withdrawals.
- We attempt to process withdrawals within 1 business day.
- You do not need to pay transaction fees
- You will receive the amount of UST that you have withdrawn up to the maximum balance as shown in your Stablegains dashboard.
You can read specific guides to withdrawing UST: